Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Scarfs...made for Christmas gifts



This is the scarf I made for Linda. I love this yarn..its Lion Brand Homespun yarn and its so soft and just thick enough for a nice warm scarf. I had leftover yarn so I made this pattern up as I went along. I thought it came out great and I hope she loves it and wears it well.






This is the scarf I made for Mrs. Pennings. My Mom had made me one a few years ago and I love it. The hood is perfect for those rainy/snowy days. I choose red because Kevin said it was one of Mrs. P's favorite colors. I hope she gets good use out of it =)






This is the third and final scarf I made this Christmas season. I'd made Kevin one last year and he told me his brother Willem would like one too...so this was a little extra gift for him this Christmas. This one is also made with the homespun yarn. So soft and warm. I hope he wears it in good health =)

No comments: