Monday, September 28, 2009

Mr. Piggy

Like I said in the post below, Im hooked on Amigurumi!! Kevin and I were invited to my friend Jenn's new son Drew's Christening this past Sunday and neither of us could make it. It was my Dads birthday and I had the family over for a BBQ. Im sending little Drew a gift today and since Jenn decorated his room in a 'Farm Animal' theme, I thought this cute little Piggy would be a perfect addition. I thought he came out adorable. I hope Jenn and little Drew like him as much as I do!!!
These patterns are so so simple. This pig took me maybe an hour to make and put together. I got the patterns from the Lion Brand website and they have tons more just like this. They are all FREE too!! Def check out the lionbrand website if you like these kinds of things!!




No comments: