Monday, September 28, 2009

Jasmin's Christmas Stocking




Now that Jasmin is almost a member of the Lundgren family, she had to have a matching stocking for Christmas. I try to be unique and put a different design on each stocking so for hers I chose to make a gingerbread man. It took me a little bit to figure the gingerbread man out ( I dont have patterns for the front designs ), but I think I got him looking pretty good. I had to add the Sanda hat and a present to make it a bit more Christmas'y. I gave this to her for her bridal shower last Saturday. I think she really liked it ( or I hope so ) and now her and Eric have matching stockings to hang up.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I made my son a stocking similar to yours years ago. Now I have a granddaughter and would love to make one for her also. However, I did not save the instructions. Could you send them to me by post or email.
Thanks, Bonnie
loulou49@comcast.net