Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter Chick egg covers





These are my favorite Easter project to work on. My Mom use to make these Easter Chick egg covers for us on Easter and fill the plastic eggs with M&M and other yummy candies. They are fun to make and I havent meet a kid yet that didnt love them. Since my hours at work were recently cut, Im trying to find ways to bring home a few extra dollars while I look for a 3rd part time job. Im trying to sell these chicks for $4.00 each and they will be displayed in my office in Pearl River, at the rectory at St. Ann's Church in Nyack and at my salon Head to Toe in Upper Nyack. I can take orders for those who want specific colors.

Hope everyone has a very Happy Easter!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am sorry to hear about hours being cut. these chicks are too cute. have you tried ETSY? thanks for sharing,Amy

Sonya said...

These are just too cute and original. They look so fun to make too.

pitaharmon said...

I remember these from when I was a kid and have been trying to re-create them. I can't believe I just found them here.