Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Scarfs







Well, please dont mind the picture of Kevin ( my boyfriend ), I took that at 5:30am this morning while he was eating breakfast. I love the scarf I made for him...so much nicer then the other one I made ( see older post ). This one was make with Lion Brand Homespun yarn. So much softer. The only think I dont like about that yarn is that it fray's very easy. For the fringe I put on, I had to knot it on both ends so it wouldnt unraval. Not sure if you can make that out in the picture.
The purple scarf I made for myself to match the coat my mom bought me for Christmas. The coat is a pale perrywinkle color...very light purple. I love it..and I think this scarf matches pretty good. These neck wrap scarves are nice...there not too bulky and yet there pretty warm around your neck.

No comments: