Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Amy's blanket #2


Well, I finally finished blanket number 2 for Amy. As you can see, its the same pattern as #1 only with Green instead of Yellow. I love the way this one came out. The yellow blanket is very cute, but the squares came out much smaller then the pattern called for. I had to make double the amount to get it the right size. So for this one, I used a larger hook so each square measured about 4 inches, little more maybe. Because of this, the green blanket was bigger then the yellow one by about 3 inches. What I then did was make one more row on the yellow blanket to even them out. I'll show you the two of them together when I get a pic =). I cant wait to give them to Amy. I think I'll wait until closer to her due date. I believe its in June, but her doctors said she could go early since she's having twins.

No comments: