Friday, June 24, 2011

Amanda's Baby Shower: GIFTS

So, here are some pictures of the gifts I decided to make for Amanda and her little baby bean. The first is a 3 tier diaper cake. Its the gift any new mother will use...and its a great centerpiece. I used #1 infant diapers and since Amanda loves Winny the Pooh, I tried to make it with pooh decorations. I thought it came out awesome for my very first DIAPER CAKE.

The second picture is a Diaper Bassinet. This is very cute but much more of a pain to make..lol. I had leftover diapers from my diaper cake so I thought this would be cute to try. Everyone seemed to love it and thought it was adorable.

How can you have a baby shower without making booties. These cute white w/ yellow trim booties were very simple and came out adorable. Id definally make them again.

Last but not least is the picture of the hooded blanket I made for Baby Bean. Yellow being Amanda's favorite it was a no brainer to pick out this pattern. It came out bigger then the pattern but I didnt think that was a bad thing. I tried to crochet loose so it would turn out a bit larger. Its a plain blanket but sometimes plain is really nice.




No comments: